Saturday, April 2, 2016

Lounging with the Lady

My alarm didn't go off and I didn't wake up until the time I was already supposed to be at work.  Freaking out and wondering how to get there before the boss noticed, I slowly crawled out of bed and started getting ready.  Somehow Lady Gaga appeared out of nowhere about the time I was ready to leave and offered me a ride.  First though, she needed to make a few stops.

Gaga was dressed in white jeans and a pink t-shirt.  Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore a ton of wild makeup.  She had the reddest lipstick I had ever seen.  We climbed into an old pickup truck that had seen better days.  We didn't talk much on the way there, although she reminded me that she had a few stops to make beforehand.

The first stop was at an art store where Gaga took her sweet time deciding on which painting she wanted to purchase.  We moved on to an office building across town and in the opposite direction of my job.  Lady Gaga went into an office while I hung out in the front room with the receptionist.  Some guy came to check on me after awhile and I told him I needed to get to work.  He said that Gaga was conducting business and couldn't be rushed.  I sat there seething for several minutes before resigning myself to the fact that I probably wasn't going to make it to work after all.

No comments: