Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moving

Sorry, this is a rough sketch because I have to run to work.

And the dreams about moving have begun.
A family was moving into my apartment with me. Somehow they were on a luggage carousel they came out when the luggage pops out. Pleasantries, nice to meet you, etc. Suddenly I knew it was a subway track, because I saw the headlight from down the tunnel. Trying to save their stuff instead of themselves and take their bags off the track. I was able to get them also off the track, but then the train didn't come for a long time. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and suddenly I was in my bathroom but instead of my normal toilet there was a stainless steel airplane bathroom toilet that I didn't notice until I sat down and it felt lower to the ground than normal. I couldn't figure out why my roommate would replace the toilet or move it to a different spot, which I realized was also true once I stood up to inspect it.

1 comment:

CëRïSë said...

Wow, it's hard to believe that this is the first dream tagged "toilet." It feels like I dream about bathrooms kind of all the time.