Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ex-file

This dream was very short, but very memorable, because I am still thinking of this dream many hours later, when most dreams disappear from my mind a few hours after they occur. I dreamt that I got a greeting card from my most recent ex. I remember the pale peach envelope and opening the card inside, but do not remember what was written inside- the card nor the personal message. Since this person is currently overseas, I remember wondering in the dream how could the card could be delivered because there was no return or sending addresses?; it was just blank on the outside. I kept thinking, is he back? How did this get here?

Now, all that sticks in my mind is that pale peach envelope and I am curious about what was written inside. I wonder if this dream comes from the thought of needing to finish the over-ripe peaches I bought last week :)

No comments: