Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a dream? or an encounter with the devil? hmm...

last night i had a series of off-the-wall, intense dreams. but the only one i can vividly remember was a dream (?) where i was lying in bed, half asleep, in the hotel room where i was staying at in real life. suddenly i felt someone crawl over me in bed and then wrap himself around me. i could feel the weight and warmth of his body. his hands were positioned on my head and neck. i was so panicked that i couldn't move or scream. my body ached from the fear and shock. i knew he was there to do something awful to me and i wondered if this is how my life would end.

and then i woke up.

2 comments:

CëRïSë said...

Wow, that gave me unpleasant goosebumps. What an awful dream!

strovska said...

oh, how horrible. that is truly awful. i hope you have a nice dream tonight to make up for it.

redlegr!