Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Steam creature

I was at my friend Cynthia's brother, Charles's house for some reason. We were talking, I can't remember about what, but then he took me back to Cynthia's apartment which was made up of parts of her actual apparent and parts of a house my family built when I was about ten.

Charles and I walked into Cynthia's bedroom which was right across from the front door. Something didn't seem right, and I asked Charles if this was really her place, I felt like he had accidentally brought me to an apartment that she used to live in, but she didn't anymore. He said this was the right place and left.

I walked into the kitchen which was right next to the bedroom. It was actually the kitchen from my old house.

When I went back into where the bedroom had been. The door to the room had moved to another wall, the room was now twice as big, and it was an office. The room was a mess with papers, CD cases, and small boxes stacked everywhere. In one corner next to a closet with a sliding door was a computer desk. There was a tall pile of papers stacked next to it, and in front of the pile was the air mattress I sleep on.

Another friend of mine, Issac, was trying to organize the paper pile into the closet. I laid down on the air mattress and was talking to him while he worked, until he almost knocked the whole pile of papers down on top of me. I decided that I would help him, so he stood on the desk chair and put papers up on the top shelf of the closet that I handed him from the pile.

After a few minutes of this, something out the door caught Issac's attention, he was staring intently into the kitchen area. After a while he said, "Come... to... Wondrousworld?" I asked him what he was talking about and he told me there was a face in the steam in the kitchen mouthing that. That freaked me out a little bit, and I edged around to see out the door into the kitchen. The door to the dishwasher was open and heat and steam were rising off the dishes. The air was rippling and I could just make out a face, it's mouth was moving but I couldn't tell if it was saying anything.

I don't remember exactly what happened next, but the next thing I knew I was out in the hallway outside the kitchen. The figure in the steam appeared to be much more well formed. It now looked like the full body and head of a generic grey alien, small body, large egg head. It seemed that the steam moved around the shape of the alien, but the shape itself was partially full of smoke. It also seemed to be saying something and beckoning with it's hands.

Right then, Richard Dean Anderson came through the front door dressed as his character from Stargate. He walked around me and the open dishwasher, further into the kitchen, reached into the space between the cabinets and the floor, and, somehow, pulled out an old woman who looked like a crazy homeless cat lady. She was all covered with dust and crumbs and all the stuff that might get swept under the cabinets.

He told me that she had somehow gotten a hold of some technology that allowed her to create forms in steam and fill them with smoke using jets of air. She was using it to trick people, though trick them to do what and why I never found out, because I woke up.

2 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

strovska said...

wow. very freaky.