Monday, March 3, 2008

Flowers

So I was at work and I was delivered a giant box of red roses. Like more red roses than a person could ever need in their lifetime. My desk was overflowing. And I was trying to prune the ends and stuff them into an already full vase of flowers I had already received a few days earlier (no doubt the flowers my boss had given me for my birthday). And it was stressful, this trying to figure out what to do with all these flowers, but I also knew it was a rare and beautiful situation to be in.

And then for some reason I think I had to find someone's assistant. Not because I needed him, but because someone said they could find him, so I made it my duty to find him because I wasn't doing anything else. I think he was on the roof.

And then I must have woken up, or that's all I can remember.

1 comment:

m said...

well that's not such a bad dream to have now, is it? :)