Thursday, September 27, 2007

Vitamin Induced Haze

Okay, first off, never take vitamins within three hours of going to bed. You get more cracked and bizarre dreams than even the alcohol induced ones.

That said, last night I thought I felt a cold coming on so I dosed up on the good stuff. I had werid, fitful, broken dreams all night. Seriously, it ran the whole gamut. There was me doing something at work (which can suck, I work during the day, I don't want to work at night too), a car chase, I think maybe a James Bond moment, at one point there was lust for a hazy figure I couldn't see but had the impression of my girlfriend. There was snow, surf, sun, rain. I think at one point there were aliens or vampires (or both).

It's like my dream was a large piece of stained glass...that I cracked into a thousand pieces. Needless to say it wasn't a restful night.

No comments: