Saturday, July 31, 2010

Re-Do

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I woke up barely remembering. There was something about Britney Spears, and my friend Taryn from college, and maybe someone's grandma died. There was definitely a very long pier. Bit and pieces. Barely remembered fragments.

Then last night I started having the same dream again. But this time, there was an instruction - I was supposed to change it, so that someone else couldn't trace it. I tried to make it more complicated, this time some of my cousins were involved, as well as an ex. I had to fake "them" out so that they couldn't find the body. Somehow the same pier was there, but this time there was a tall fence with barb wire.

And we went to the beach. While unpacking the trunk, my grandma told me that I had go get some toys for my cousins. Like maybe some handheld-gaming systems or a laptop or something. I balked - we were at the beach. Besides the fact that they'd get ruined by the sand, I thought they should have to enjoy the beach the way everyone else always had... a book and maybe a boogie board.

I woke up shortly after. I wonder if I did a good enough job of changing things up so that "they" didn't know what was going on. I wonder.

#did inception do this to me?

13 comments:

sprinkles said...

I've had recurring dreams too.

治冠霖士 said...

來給你加油打氣!!..................................................................

黃於志豪士賢 said...

大家隨便說,說什麽都好,就是請不要惦惦............................................................

CëRïSë said...

Yeah, your description made me think of Inception, too!

惠慧萍婷 said...

真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。.................................................

strovska said...

i've been wanting to see that, and now i really want to!

sexy said...

herve leger
herve leger dress
herve leger bandage dress
herve leger sale
herve leger dress sale
Herve Leger Dresses
Herve Leger Skirts

sexy said...

herve leger
herve leger dress
herve leger bandage dress
herve leger sale
herve leger dress sale

sexy said...

moncler
moncler jackets
Moncler Online
moncler sale
moncler clothing
Moncler Women
Moncler Jacken
Moncler Men
Moncler Kids
Moncler Jassen
Moncler Uomo
Moncler Vest
Moncler Accessories
moncler coats
piumini moncler
moncler branson
moncler jas

sexy said...

moncler
moncler jackets
Moncler Online
moncler sale
moncler clothing

sexy said...

P90X
p90x results
p90x workout
p90x reviews
p90x dvd set
p90x workout schedule
p90x extreme home fitness
p90x nutrition plan
p90x exercise program
p90x torrent
p90x dvd
p90x sale
Shaun T INSANITY Workout 13 DVDs
RevAbs
ChaLEAN
Brazil Butt Lift
10 Minute Trainer

sexy said...

P90X
p90x results
p90x workout
p90x reviews
p90x dvd set
p90x workout schedule
p90x extreme home fitness
p90x nutrition plan
p90x exercise program
p90x torrent
p90x dvd
p90x sale
Shaun T INSANITY Workout 13 DVDs
RevAbs
ChaLEAN
Brazil Butt Lift
10 Minute Trainer

sexy said...

P90X
p90x results
p90x workout
p90x reviews
p90x dvd set
p90x workout schedule
p90x extreme home fitness
p90x nutrition plan
p90x exercise program
p90x torrent
p90x dvd
p90x sale
Shaun T INSANITY Workout 13 DVDs
RevAbs
ChaLEAN
Brazil Butt Lift
10 Minute Trainer